segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2022

Inglês no 1.º Ciclo


Unidade temática: "Os Animais"

Atividades:

- ilustração do animal favorito (doméstico, selvagem ou de estimação).

- breve apresentação escrita do mesmo.

- apresentação oral do trabalho à turma “show and tell”.

 

My Favourite Animal

 My favorite animal is a rabbit.

It’s a brown rabbit.

It can jump and run, but it can’t fly or swim.


Its name is Brownie!

I love my animal/pet!

 

Work done by Carolina Santos - 4th Grade from EB1 Fradelos

Trabalho realizado pela aluna Carolina Santos do 4.º ano da EB1 de Fradelos.


                                   My Favourite Animal

My favorite animal is a horse.

It’s black and very beautiful.

It is a farm animal.

It can run very fast, jump and walk with me but it can’t climb or fly.

Its name is Mystery!


I love my horse!

 

Work done by Diana Correia - 4th Grade from EB1 Fradelos

Trabalho realizado pela aluna Diana Correia do 4.º ano da EB1 de Fradelos

 

                                        My Favourite Animal

 My favorite animal is a panda. It is a wild/ zoo animal.

It is black and white and it is very beautiful!

It can run very fast and jump but it can’t fly or swim.


Its name is Ruby.

I really like him!

 

 

                                                            Work done by Leonor Antunes - 4th Grade from EB1 de Tebosa

                                           Trabalho realizado pela aluna Leonor Antunes do 4.º ano da EB1de Tebosa

 

My Favourite Animal

My favorite animal is a clouded leopard.

It’s light brown with some black spots. It has got a long tail.

It’s very beautiful.

It’s a zoo/wild animal. It lives in the jungle or at the zoo!

It can run very fast and climb the trees but it can’t fly or stomp.


The clouded leopard is in danger of extinction!

 


 Work done by Tiago Oliveira 4th Grade from EB1 Fradelos

Trabalho realizado pelo aluno Tiago Oliveira do 4.º ano da EB1 de Fradelos

                                                                  

My Favourite Animal

 

My favorite animal is a dolphin.

It’s blue and it is very cute!

It lives in the oceans where it is very happy!

It can swim very fast, it can play in the water and jump very well

but it can’t run or fly.


Its name is Lena!

I love it very much!


Work done by Francisca Gomes 4th Grade from EB1 Tebosa

Trabalho realizado pela aluna Francisca Gomes do 4.º ano da EB1 de Tebosa


 My Favourite Animal


My favorite animal is a hedgehog. 

It’s a typical animal from the United Kingdom.

It’s brown and very cute.

It can walk and hide itself, but it can’t swim, fly or stomp.

Its name is Cute Spiker!


Work done by Diogo Reis - 4th Grade from EB1de Arentim

Trabalho realizado pelo aluno Diogo Reis do 4.º ano da EB1 de Arentim


                                    My Favourite Animal

My favorite animal is a cat.

It’s a pet and it is light grey.

It can climb the trees, run and take a rest 

but it can’t swim or  stomp. 

Its name is Lili.

I love my pet! 


Work done by Beatriz Carvalho - 4th Grade from EB1de Arentim

Trabalho realizado pela aluna Beatriz Carvalho do 4.º ano da EB1 de Arentim


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ouvintes Sortudos + "As especiarias"